Persistence, Patience & Positive thinking is essential for Manifestation♡.
We are just a couple of HOODOO Queens at your service. I say Hoodoo very lightly as we dabble in all types of Conjure as you will find on the site. Tawanna did her 1st spell in the year 1990. Yvonne has been conjuring since 2009 - we have similar & different spiritual experiences and backgrounds in which we look forward to sharing with you. Not only do we have the experience - We Love to Conjure. That's the Key - Loving what we do!
1. The client has to be 100% honest about their situation for spellwork. We accept no liability if the situation was misrepresented or not factually conveyed.
2. By purchasing this service from Enchanted Conjure does not guarantee the success or the timetable of the work. In order for any of the work to have the best chances of success full disclosure about all details and the background situation are a must. Keeping in mind that the spirits may overturn any work.
3. Services are performed on a first-come first-serve basis. If you require expedited services, please select that option.
4. Enchanted Conjure assumes no liability for situations that are not fulfilled by the client nor do we assume liability for working of third parties on a situation. We always recommend a reading beforehand.
5. Enchanted Conjure reserves the right to refuse service at any time.
6. By purchasing spellwork from Enchanted Conjure you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions. All rights reserved.
7. Spellwork not expedited, may take up to 2 weeks or so to start (if altar space is available), once payment is processed, as we work on a first come first serve bases.
8. Spellwork: Once your spellwork (7 day vigils OR rootwork is completed) it needs to be read, interpreted, pictures taken of, then prepped to be emailed to you. These are done on a 1st order 1st served basis, which is why it may take a few days or so after it's done burning to have a "completed" interpretation for you, depending on complexities. Some Rootwork come in several parts. These parts are done one-at-a- time, meaning we will not start the next phase until the current phase is "completed". Then we move forward.
9. Emails: We will answer all emails in the order in which they are received. Please keep an eye out on social media for updates. No one will be forgotten!
10. Please provide your petition with your order OR immediately email me your petition after ordering. If I do not have your petition at the time I start your spellwork, I will use your name as a general base to the work.
11. No refunds or exchanges. Once orders are placed - they are prepped. If you received a order #, we have received your order.
12. If you have received a confirmation #, we have received your order. All orders are started as planned (expedited or non-expedited). Depending on work volume - you may be contacted during and or after the work is complete.
13. My workload may be heavy at times and updates may take a little longer to send out. Rest assured ALL orders are started as planned & pictures & interpretations do take time to prepare. You will receive your updates as they are completed. Please signup for our newsletter & follow us on social media for general order updates.
In Rootwork situations and or obstacles may arise. Outcomes are determined by God, the Spirits, etc. & and by the decisions of one's free will. For a more positive outcome, your own relationships with your own belief systems, along with a positive outlook, play a big role in the Rootwork.
All services are sold for entertainment purposes only. Spiritual work of any kind is no substitute for medical, psychological, or professional treatment or advice or any kind.
Leave us your email 👇 down there & we'll send you some awesome info from spells to crazy awesome deals!
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and updates.
Copyright © 2018 Enchanted Conjure - All Rights Reserved.
*I DO NO ACCEPT PHONE CALLS OR TEXT MESSAGES. All contact is via email unless you book a consult in which I call you.
Shop Open M-F 11am-7pm, Closed Weekends/Holidays